Pet Travel Planning by
Feel like you’re trying to piece an impossible puzzle together?
Are you experiencing what I did when I made my first international move? Spending hours trying to find the right answer on the safest way to transport my 4-legged babies when we decided to move abroad? It is not like there were a thousand other things that had to be considered in addition to Taubi and Julie’s safety with their international move.
FRUSTRATED WITH THE DIFFERENT ANSWERS YOUR GETTING IN SEARCH OF HELP?
Reaching out to the airlines wasn’t much help as we received a different answer with each person we spoke with. Checking with the Consulate and Embassy websites was not anymore helpful because they also disagreed on the requirements.
Who is the crazy one?
Many of my friends offered their advice, but mostly ridiculed my spending this much money to send a pet anywhere. Some even went so far as to say…… “You can get a new one when you get there.” I could only imagine how they might feel if someone offered the same advice about one of their children.
TOO MANY THINGS ON MY PLATE!
I was a nervous wreck! Between packing, putting the house and cars up for sale and getting the kids ready for the move I was at my wits end. Did I mention I had 3 little humans to worry about as well when we made our first move abroad?
You may criticize, but my greatest concerns were for the 4-legged creatures that I KNEW were depending on me. I knew the children would make it unscathed, everyone looks out for human children, but what about the furry ones?
- Who aside from me was going to look out for them?
- What if I did something wrong?
- Would they be put in quarantine?
- Chance of being sent back or lost?
- What if they die?
I truly felt the weight of the world on my shoulders.
I NEED SOME RELIEF- “CALGON, TAKE ME AWAY!”
If you have read all the blogs, websites and forums searching for the right answers, you are most likely headed down a rabbit hole of confusion.
BUT WAIT…..By landing on our site, you have taken the necessary steps to find the RIGHT answers. Someone just like you that knows what pitfalls to avoid to ensure the safety of her own pets is going to share that information with you! The answers to the questions we had about our own Taubi and Julie and so much more.
- Can I take Julie in cabin?
- Are Julie and Taubi allowed to fly together?
- Is it possible for Julie and Taubi to fly on the same plane with us?
- What is the layover situation if we can’t take a direct flight?
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT YOUR PETS?
I’ve been labeled as passionate for my cause by different airlines, government agencies and multiple pet owners over the last two decades. Our efforts to help other pet owners, make their way through the catacombs of travel hurdles, without pulling out the last of their hair, is my mission. For that reason, we provide:
- Proven safe pet travel options
- Communicate what not to do when moving a pet
- Clarify what should be done far in advance so there are no last-minute surprises
HOW DOES THIS HELP YOU?
The same way we have helped thousands of others in your same position we are going to support you. Multiple family pets have flown every two years with outstanding results. Each time mom and/or dad get a new assignment, we get a call to help organize the details.
- Oggy traveled with WPT eight times over several years (four assignments) then retired in Oklahoma two years ago.
- Stella just made her fifth trip to Prague with Josh and his family. Josh has been to the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and now the Czech Republic, but never without Stella.
Are moving costs higher than expected?
When you decided to make this move, you knew it was going to cost quite a bit, right? It is likely adding up to more than you expected like the majority of our pet owners. Our intent is to help reduce the cost by helping you do this right the first time!
Years ago, I took a stab at handling my own car repairs. I thought if they can do it, I can do it cheaper if I just read the instructions. Being young, dumb and cash poor, I did the same thing when there was a plumbing issue thinking I didn’t need to pay a plumber. As you can imagine this did not turn out well for anyone but the mechanic and plumber. I was trying to beat the system with my DIY efforts, and it bit me every time.
Let me show you the steps to avoid quarantine, furry ones being returned because something was wrong with documentation, being lost or misrouted. I’m offering you a 100% guarantee that we can make this go 100% right, just like we have for thousands of families just like yours over the years!
WHAT DO OUR CORPORATE CLIENTS SAY?
We are so very happy to see our Nemo! Thank you all!
Thanks a lot guys for your support!! We are a happy family again!! Dogs are happy and Anja and I even more!
Thanks for taking such great care of my babies!
WHAT DO OUR PET OWNERS SAY?
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR EXCLUSIVE WPT-VIP CLUB!
Become a member of our EXCLUSIVE WPT-VIP PET OWNERS CLUB! Membership is open only to pet owners who meet the following qualifications:
- Individuals that do not tolerate short cuts
- Pet Owners that will not accept half-a** methods
- Families that ALWAYS put the safety of their pets first
- Ability to follow concise details and instructions
- Requires special licensing and training by anyone that touches their baby
- Expects no less than 5-star treatment and service
Benefits of being a member of this EXCLUSIVE WPT-VIP club:
- Our members earn REFERRAL and LOYALTY REWARDS
- A copy of the abridged version of our new book “Fly with Me” soon to be released
- Step-by-step instructions throughout the move process
- Tips and advice on how to handle those “overly stressed” babies
- Crate training tips for those difficult children
- Assistance with training and other methodology of World Pet Travel that has led to our success
- Our members have a special 24/7 phone number so they can reach us when their pets are in transit, even if it is after regular business hours.
If you meet the aforementioned qualifications, then World Pet Travel is the company to help you and we welcome you the full benefits of membership.
To be considered for membership in this EXCLUSIVE WPT-VIP Club, please fill in the information about your pets travel HERE first, then at the end of the form, BEFORE you hit submit, please type “I want to be considered for membership” in the additional information block at the bottom of the page. Be sure to provide a good phone number and email so that our membership committee director can reach out to you.
WARNING: If “I want to be considered for membership” is not included in your contact information you will not be considered for these EXCLUSIVE special offers.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
FOR A FREE COPY OF OUR JUST RELEASED EBOOK.
Fill out our short estimate request form HERE with all of your pet’s information and details of your travel plan. Provide as much information as you can so that we get this right the first time. Once your estimate is ready, will send your estimate and a link to download this just released abridged version of "Fly with Me."
After managing my own relocation and that of thousands of others, there is definitely something in this book that will help you and your family. You will gain a wealth of information about families moving abroad just like yours and find out what they did to make it a win-win for their family.
MY PERSONAL GUARANTEE
Read it and if you do not find useful information that would help you and your family, please email me and let me know. Understand that I’m taking a huge risk by doing this and trusting you as a fellow pet loving individual that only wants the best for all animals, just like me. To be clear, I cannot technically MAKE you give me my book back. Once you download the digital version it is yours to keep, I cannot reverse the download. I’m trusting you and hope you trust me as well. We are all in this for the same purpose-To help our furry family members, right?
WARNING….PET TRAVEL CAN BE COSTLY, HOWEVER IT HAS BEEN PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT IT IS FAR LESS OF A BUDGET BREAKER WHEN DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!
- Domestic pet travel for a small dog/cat start at $1000-$1500 depending on the services you request.
- International pet travel for a small dog/cat starts around $2000 and go up from there. This is dependent on where you are and where you are going and the services requested.
- World Pet Travel can move your loved ones door-to-door or airport-to-airport, whichever best fits your budget.
Wouldn’t it be great to know what the problems might be in advance and how to avoid them? To gather valuable information from a pet owner, just like you, that would go to extremes to ensure safety for their own 4-legged family members. You know you will continue down that rabbit hole until you do something different, right? So let’s stop the insanity. Click HERE to get started on the right path for your furry family members.
“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
P.S. The time is now! You are going to continue to get mixed signals and answers from everyone you talk with. The more you ask the more answers you will get. Do you have the courage to move forward and do something different?